Graffiti in u'r Body

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Under Pressure Day 2 Part 1: Skaters

Man-oh-man did I get a lot of pics over UP15 weekend. Again with much thanks to Sterling, Todd, Joe, Ant, and everyone else who let me be a part of it all and get these wicked shots. I have so many pics that dropping them on one post just isn't going to do it. So I decided to break it up into a few posts: Skaters, breakers, and graff. On the 15th a solid half-pipe was set up in the corner lot behind Foufs, even larger than last year's surrounded by three level scaffolding for the writers to do their work. Besides a little bit of rain the afternoon was full of competitive skating by some locals. I was able to get some pretty good shots of these guys tearing the pipe up, these guys were killing it out there. Enjoy!

More soon, keep posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body